roses

roses

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Blog, blog, bloggity, blog.

I've been making a mass of snowflakes of late. To the right, you see my latest creation. It covers approximately half of the kitchen table. I made it from some boucle yarn that I loathed. It proved a surprisingly effective method of using up that damned yarn.

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with this thing now. I am tempted to take some of my other yarn (like perhaps the variegated purple that I have in the other room) and do a few more rounds on it. On the whole, as much as I hated the yarn, I am fairly pleased with how this thing came out.

I have decided that I am going to do a blog entry every day from now to the end of the month. I am going to attempt to put together posts that are a bit better then what I did most recently. I will also be posting up some links soon to the things that I have been writing else where.

No comments: