roses

roses

Friday, January 18, 2019

Garlic and herb riced cauliflower

This is a pretty simple recipe. I love my food processor because it makes cooking stuff like this a lot easier. I have decent knife skills but the simplicity of being able to just blitz it up in the food processor is hard to beat.

Ingredients
1 medium head of cauliflower
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning

Step one: Cut your head of cauliflower into bits. I use my food processor and chop it into rice sized bits in batches because my food processor is on the small side.

Step two: In a non-stick skillet, saute your cauliflower with your garlic and seasoning with a small amount of butter or oil. When your cauliflower is tender and your spices are fragrant, you're done.

If you want to be a bit luxurious, toss this with some grated parmesan cheese. Serve it warm. This makes enough to serve five people, with some extras left over.

No comments: