roses

roses

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Nablopomo post no. 22: Deb vs CPAP -round 3 (It didn't go out the window, yet.)

 This confounded thing keeps turning off in the middle of the night. Not just turning the screen off but the entire damned contraption. I've tried a number of things. All I can do is wait for the power to cycle (a half hour) and then I can go back to sleep, but by then I am awake.

On top of that the neighbor's dog has been whining and howling since 0100 and it is 1410 right now. And at 0100, there was a screaming argument next door. Sleep was not my friend last night. And at 0500, their parrot started squawking. As Beloved said last night when he got home from work, that apartment is a literal circus now.

I thought about putting on the CPAP to take a nap around 1300. But that was when a screaming argument broke out between the neighbor in apt b and some other neighbor in the building. They were told they should be more like us, it wasn't vindicating. It was just another irritation for me. I'm exhausted with the noise last night and the CPAP being wonky. My brain is still fuzzy between mild sleep dep and the lingering effects of the migraine. Too bad the CPAP didn't help with the migraine. But, I guess there's only so much it can do.

No comments: