roses

roses

Friday, November 17, 2023

Nablopomo post no. 17: Deb vs CPAP round 1

 Last night, I slept horribly because my CPAP wasn't working correctly. So, this morning I attempted to service it as I should once a week. First I looked at all of the stats. The  mask was working properly and fitted correctly. The humidifier was working correctly as well. Then I scrolled into the more arcane details. That was where I discovered it had a 12 L leak per hour. I did what any one would do, checked the obvious. The tubing was all securely in place and it wasn't pinched anywhere. The face mask didn't have any obvious damage and the 'cushion' aka mouth piece fitted properly.

That was when I checked the air filter. It looked like swiss cheese. It is not supposed to look like that. So, I replaced it and threw the old one away. I am hoping that all of this resolves the leak problem. If not, I am going to call tech support, tell them everything I did, and ask them what I forgot. I still haven't RTFM. Because that would make things easier and possibly make sense. Such a silly concept, I can't be making sense, now can I?

No comments: