roses

roses

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Some pictures!

I haven't recently updated pictures of how big my little one is getting. As such, here's a few that have been taken over the last several months.


This picture above is the most recent. It was taken just last week. We've been practicing pulling him up to sitting and then up to standing. As you can see, my 7 month old boy has figured out how to stand. He hasn't gotten the hang of crawling, but he may not crawl. He might just go to walking. We'll see how it goes.


In the picture above, he'd figured out how to chew on his toes a day before hand. Now, after a bath, he decided was a good time to do it. So, Daddy brought in the camera and got a picture of it. He's 3 months old here.


In this one, the boy is playing with a spatula. He's 4 mo. old and in his new high chair. He looked so tiny in it when we first put him in it. Now... now he's not looking quite so small in there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! He's getting big! He's cuddleable and wonderful, isn't he?

I'm trying this 'knitting' thing, and I think I've got a scarf for him, but the hat will take a lot more work. It'll probably be big, too, but eh. I'm still a newbie at this stuff.

FYI, I have officially taken vacation. From the 17th to the 26th of May I shall not be at work, and shall enjoy myself mightily. I wanted to see how you wanted done. I don't really want to come up for more than a few days, though. I got homesick last time, that and I feel terrible leaving Mom to just Dad and Thomas to watch her. -shudder- Anyways, call me if you so wish, any time after 6pm until 930pm. We can work out details.