roses

roses

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Stargazer, I had a dream about you!

It was pretty odd, too. In it, were back at CND in that room we had in Meletia. These girls got into a huge screaming match which then turned into an all out brawl. You then turned to me and said, "This isn't real."

I replied, "Yeah. No shit it isn't real. This is fucked up, even for my head."

You shook your head and then held up my left hand. You drew my attention to the white gold band that I wear and said, "No this isn't real." As I looked at it, the band melted like ice. I looked over at the silver one that I wear on my right hand. You then said, "Oh, don't worry about that. But this one..." You shook your head. "Somebody scammed you both and you got the wrong thing," you said, looking a bit angry.



Now, I'm at a loss for interpreting this one. Your ideas may be helpful because I'm stumped here. The silver one that I wear is from the handfasting hubby and I did years ago before our wedding. The white gold one is from the wedding.

What do you think?

No comments: