roses

roses

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So...

I've been trying to learn html. It's been a bit aggravating but I think I may actually beginning to get the hang of this. I've yet to show the people I know who are nuts about computers what I've been up to. Only my husband has really seen what I've been working on. He thinks it's a good start and is quite proud of me.

What he doesn't know is that I'm working on something special for him. As he does read this blog, I know that he may see that I just said that now. It's ok, though, because it won't spoil his surprise too much. Hopefully, I won't have to ask him to check my work on his birthday surprise for later this month! That'd be a little embaressing to have him do that. All said, however, I think I might just get this right and have something pretty fun to show for my efforts.

On a slightly different front, I have been thinking about it and I finally decided that I needed to publish some of my work. I'm starting out with a few small things via Keen. Eventually, I'll be getting some stuff printed up and put out there for sale in hardcopy format. Until then, however, I'm working on making sure that my material is copyright protected and such. It's a bit difficult to do, because I'm trying to do work off-line and on-line at the same time with all of this even as I'm dealing with the insanity of being a stay-at-home mom.

I dare say, however, I might even be getting the hang of that juggling act as well.

No comments: