roses

roses

Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Unwelcome?

 It seems that I've become unwelcome in the Filianic/Déanic community for that work I spearheaded. One of the big names in the Orthodox community got a bee in their bonnet and basically roasted the whole work and declared the copyright protection of it as evidence that I was arrogant and not pious enough or something. The entire community has gone silent involving me. I used to be a bit more active, then I got sick and I was less active. But there was still some interplay going on. Now? Radio silence.

I'm finding myself reminded why I didn't like organized religion. I'm finding myself wondering why I even bothered getting involved with this mess. It was nice to have a community, while it lasted. I guess I am going to be writing in a dark corner and just basically shout into the void.

No comments: