roses

roses

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

NaBloPoMo 9/30

The last several days have not gone as I planned. At the same time, however, I finished up several projects. Including the psychic's handbook that I had been working on for the last three years. Writing non-fiction at significant length was hard up until I realized 'hey, you keep a blog about this stuff. your research is already done. just reshuffle some of the material and stick it in the book.' I'm reminded of someone I know who cited their own paper for a final thesis paper. I have a feeling they'll find the fact that I did this amusing.

Last Friday, I had a sick kid home from school who seemed to make a miraculous recovery once he got home in many ways. He still has a pretty nasty cold but the chamomile tea cured his stomach issues. Saturday was nothing but chores until the kids finally went to bed. Then Beloved and I watched Deadpool. It was hilarious. We agreed that the movie stayed true to the comic book. We also got a real kick out of Stan Lee as a dj in a strip club. Sunday was another day of chores. The kids had off from school yesterday so I didn't get much writing time because they were bickering constantly.

Beloved's blanket that looks like melted crayons now has a black border. The thing is officially larger than I am tall. If he wants it bigger, I'm handing him a crochet hook and a ball of yarn. Cuddle Bear's sweater is almost done. I have the front and the back panel's done. I just have to sew them together. Then I'm going to put sleeves on it. Snuggle Bug's sweater is done. I'm leaving it sleeveless because I have a feeling that's how he'll be most comfortable. He keeps pushing up his shirt sleeves when he is wearing long sleeved shirts right now.

No comments: