roses

roses

Friday, November 30, 2018

NaBloPoMo 26/30

My morning journal session is almost complete. I think it's pretty fitting that I should have written three pages in my journal and I did three posts here. Plus a meme.

I don't know if I can hit the final four. I'm not sure what more to add. I'm struggling with writing on multiple fronts right now. Yay seasonal affective disorder. I also am in the middle of making stuff for yule. The kids' sweaters are done except for having a design sewn on to them. I'm going to put one of the star motifs I made on CuddleBear's one and a red granny square canted at an angle on SnuggleBug's. Mainly because they asked for a design on them after I had finished making them and had them try it on. CuddleBear's probably going to out grow his sweater this season but SnuggleBug may actually have his last until next year.

I am hoping to convince Beloved to wear the sweater vest I made him at some point. He has enough sweaters that he keeps forgetting it is in the closet. I gave him his now gigantic blanket early. We had a chuckle about how it was bigger than I was tall. I have some jewelry to make. I need to repair a few pairs of earrings and I want to bead something pretty for a friend of mine. My list of things to make for the year is almost complete.

The things left on the list are things I wanted to make for myself. I think that they're going to roll over to next year's projects. I wish the camera was working right so that I could show you pictures of the stuff I have been making.

No comments: