roses

roses

Thursday, November 29, 2018

NaBloPoMo 22/30

Attempting to crochet snowflakes to use as gift tags is not going so well because of the fact that the patterns I keep finding have errors in them. One came out a mangled lacy mess. I suppose it qualifies as one of those enormous snowflakes that is a cluster of smaller ones, like what you get in a blizzard. Either way, I'm not exactly enthralled with this. But here's some patterns that I found that actually work.

This list from The Spruce. I'm pretty sure they tested the patterns before linking to them.

EVERYTHING from Snowcatcher. Seriously, their blog is amazing.

This list from Craftsy is pretty good. Again, like The Spruce, I'm pretty sure they tested them before linking.

I'm seriously getting frustrated trying to make snowflakes right now. So I am going to go with the granny star. I can make anything granny relatively quickly. And stars are a novel twist on snowflakes that are everywhere right now. *glares at the front yard*

No comments: