roses

roses

Saturday, November 03, 2018

NaBloPoMo 3/30

Ten percent of the way through the month, right? I've got lots of time to finish presents, write, and stuff.

Yet, I spent most of my day cooking and cleaning. Making up for the time I spent not doing some of that  over the last two days. I think I need to work on my time management skills or something. Thank gods for the fact that Beloved was able to get a roasted chicken and we had stuff like frozen mashed cauliflower and peas for dinner. Still, there's an epic pile of pots to be washed from my batch cooking things for next week.

And I'm not done yet. I still have breakfast stuff and lunch stuff to work on for me. But, going to FoodLink with JH was a great idea. Now I've got fixings for making banana bread muffins, blueberry muffins, and gazpacho. And I successfully navigated a crowd with two bored children with out a panic attack or a meltdown for myself or the kids.

My next mission is to figure out how I'm going to turn this butternut squash that was practically thrown at me into something Beloved will find tasty and to figure out how to make sugar free, low carb lemon curd. If I can pull off the latter, that will be a gigantic thing. That means I can make lemon pie for thanksgiving.

No comments: