roses

roses

Thursday, November 15, 2018

NaBloPoMo 13/30

So, here's a NaNoWriMo update for you. I finished the prayer book I was writing at the beginning of the month. Just a few days ago, I finished the psychic's handbook that I had been struggling with for the last three years. The prayer book I started back in October because I anticipated this month having plenty of disruptions. My estimate of disruptions versus writing time appears to have been accurate. That said, I'm still making reasonably good progress on my current project.

I have picked up book seven to finish it (hopefully) this month. I'm sitting at 22k right now. That's a little shy of half of the word count goal for NaNoWriMo purposes. I'm not aiming for that, however, because at 22k, I am on chapter three. This thing is going to be a monster when it is done. My characters are being a pain in the butt and I'm having a mild conniption fit over the fact that my plot has basically thrown itself out the window.

Still, I am averaging around 2k words a day on the project. This is good. And I'm not too far behind on my blogging goals either across three blogs. I'm hunting through my cookbook to find a good recipe to slap up on my new blog. I am in the process of organizing all of my stuff on my remaining witchy blog. It's a slow going process that I peck at when I am taking a break from my writing and my chores.

No comments: