roses

roses

Thursday, November 01, 2018

NaBloPoMo 1/30

I'm going to attempt National Blog Posting Month along side National Novel Writing Month this year. Blog posts are going to be short. But I'm going to try to get back into the habit of daily blogging on top of things like getting back into the habit of doing yoga twice a day. I'm hoping that daily blogging will be less uncomfortable than the yoga is right now.

There's big doings happening at the school right now. Cuddle Bear made honor roll for the first marking quarter. We're all really proud of him. He is more interested in pretending to be a cat and watching videos of angry cats today. Snuggle Bug's report card hasn't come in yet. I have a feeling it will be more good news.

Cuddle Bear's been very busy in tech class. He's brought home a bird feeder, a pumpkin basket, and a bird house. Honestly, I was surprised the pumpkin on the basket wasn't painted blue. But the blue painted pumpkin he brought home last week I suppose made up for that. It was our Halloween decoration.

Snuggle Bug has been making increasingly more complex lego creations. Just today, he figured out how to make a lego car that could survive being made to do a back flip by flicking the end of the car. He's been telling me all the facts he has been learning about crayfish in school right now. I'm hoping that he'll remember them tomorrow when he takes his big test.

Aside from blogging and working on a couple of novels (in sequence, not at the same time this time), I am working on yule gifts. I've been adding to Beloved's big ol' melty crayon blanket that I crochet for him a few years back. He asked for that to be made a little bigger, so I am. I searched high and low, every yarn store I could get to in my area, but I couldn't find that yarn I used. So, it is getting a border of black. The black really makes the clashing colors of the main blanket stand out. He's lucky I love him so much. I loathe this color combo in the main part of the blanket.

(Guess which is is favorite blanket? Yep, the loudest one in the house.)

No comments: