roses

roses

Saturday, January 02, 2010

I'm sick.

I haven't posted in a little bit because I am extremely ill. I should be bed ridden right now but I feel so nauseated that I can't rest. I also can't manage to take a deep breath with out a bad coughing spell. The doctor diagnosed me with bronchitis on Wednesday. We weren't sure if it was viral of bacterial, so a preventive prescription of antibiotics was given in case I didn't start to improve by Monday or if I got worse. As I'm going to be taking the first dose of the medicine a little later with a hot cup of tea, you can guess what's going on.

I really hate this because I am staying in my 'yellow' zone, even with taking my albuterol. Coughing spasms set off wheezing, which prompts my taking the albuterol. I feel positively awful. I don't know what we're going to do.

No comments: