roses

roses

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yay! Sleep deprivation!

For the last few weeks, I haven't been sleeping well. Partly because of my damn teeth. :( Aside from that, I honestly am not entirely sure what the problem has been. I rather hate it because during the day I really am a zombie.

I want to go lay down and sleep but I don't think I'd wake up in time to go make the boy's lunch.

On the upside, however, I've been finding myself able to write again. So... I guess it's not too horrible, even if editing this is going to be hell and I'm finding that I'm typing like a dyslexic again. :P

Thank god I'm not at college right now. I remember the term papers I turned in. When they got handed back to me with out a grade and i was told to retype the whole thing because after the second page it was incomprehensible gibberish... it was a sad day. :(

God, I think somehow so much of this is connected to my hormones being out of whack but I honestly don't know. At the moment, I'm debating just what to add here. On one hand, this is a great forum for me to do stream of consciousness writing, not that I don't do that anyways, but I'm not sure how well the rest of these thoughts coming to mind relate to anything else.

I'm rambling in an desperate effort to avoid sleep so that I will be awake enough to finish cleaning dishes, make a few bottles, and get some other chores done.

I really do suck sometimes.

~ Edited to Add ~

And I'm so screwed up due to lack of sleep I posted this initially in the wrong blog. :P

No comments: