roses

roses

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I may sound paranoid at times but ...

So, I'm reading the news and listening to the news radio programs about everything going on in the world. As I am listening and reading, it occurs to me, the fact that the head honcho at the Homeland Security office has a 'gut feeling' that a terrorist attack may happen is quite possibly a clever ploy to attempt to clamp down more on the rights of the people. Maybe it's just me, but doesn't it seem like any time there is some big announcement that we've to be 'concerned' (read afraid and kowtowing to the State) about terrorists that there's some kind of shyster move being made domestically. It's kinda like during the Clinton administration there was a new scandal or international incident to cover up some domestic screwing of the citizens that was being done.

Maybe I'm paranoid.

Maybe I'm not, and that is what troubles me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing to do with your actual post... (Which gives me the wiggins, cuz it's more than likely true), but did you know your link for your hubby's blog isn't working?

The Wife said...

Hmm... I believe that I must kick the computer to make it work.

:P