roses

roses

Monday, April 07, 2014

Slowly making progress.

I am working on a manuscript about how to be psychic. It's actually a combination workbook and instruction manual. I didn't get much done on it last week. Today, however, I got about 3k words written and finished the second chapter. If I can manage to get myself caught up to about where I wanted to be for my total word count by the end of the week, I will be pleased. The target word count per day is 1.5k. I figure if I manage to do 3k everyday this week, I should get myself caught up just in time for the kids to go on break and throw a monkey wrench into my word count.

It's ok, however, because I'm planning to write at night during those days. My blogging may become more choppy but I don't expect that to be a terrible problem. As long as I make a point of posting at least one paragraph, I will be pleased. That blanket I've been working on has just been sitting off to the side over the last several days. Rather then writing when the kids are on break, I will be doing spinning and crochet.

I figure between that and my writing, I should have enough stuff to keep me out of trouble for a little while. I keep telling myself that today is the first day of the rest of my life. If I keep an optimistic face forward, the rest will fall in line, right?

No comments: