roses

roses

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Home-schooling trial run # 1

We missed the buses today. Rather then get all stressed out over getting the kids to school late, I decided that they could spend the day at home. We've been going by my summer home school plan. So far, it seems to be working ok. The boys are having a good day and I've kept them busy enough that they're not causing trouble. The walk this morning did all of us some good and we incorporated a bit of science time into it by looking for birds.

If it were just Cuddle Bear and I, it would be time to do music stuff after lunch. Because Snuggle Bug is home and he needs to nap, we are going to do some painting with the Color Wonder paints that I have here. I think we're going to make birds. Just because it feels like a good theme to focus on today. Honestly, I'm not sure if Snuggle Bug is going to nap.

In other news, Cuddle Bear's Spring Hat for school is finished.


No comments: