roses

roses

Monday, February 08, 2021

Monday Menu

 The kids are planning on eating breakfast at school most of the week. That cuts down on the amount of planning I need to do. Due to my blood sugar being stupid, I am eating really small breakfasts in the morning (a cup of diet yogurt and a tablespoon of granola plus my morning coffee, it's depressing). They've requested their favorite  foods for lunches. So, Cuddle Bear will be getting his bbq bologna sandwiches and chips for lunches all week. And Snuggle Bug will be getting his peanut butter and blueberry jam sandwiches with chips for his lunches all week. Beloved has taken to packing his lunches the night before and  I don't know what he is putting in them aside from ramen noodles and some kind of sandwich. My lunches are going to be salads with some form of meat along side it (likely something lunch meat or tuna). So the real menu of any interest is going to be dinners.

Monday: Hamburgers

Tuesday: Tacos (with homemade seasoning mix)

Wednesday: Chicken stew with biscuits

Thursday: Take out (because the schedule has me running everywhere that day and no time to cook)

Friday: Fish sticks with peas

Saturday: Peanut butter stew (I'll slap the recipe for this up later in the week, if I remember.)

No comments: