roses

roses

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Oh, hello there cold, long time no see.

So, we get past the 'fun' of the norovirus. Everybody's finally healthy for a few days. And then I come down with a cold. I was wondering why my blood sugar was running high. Our stress levels in the household at large have been coming down as some very important things are settling out. I was finding my fasting numbers coming back into range. Then they started running high over the last few days.

Apparently having a cold makes my numbers go up. I am not thrilled with this fact. I'm kinda glad that I've got an answer. But I hate the fact that my sinuses feel awful. And I'm exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well over the last several days. I've been having surreal nightmares that make no sense when I wake up.

Like the nightmare that I was in a warehouse with mislabeled packages and I had to correct the labels with out getting caught. Or the one that all of my son's teeth fell out and were replaced with shark teeth. I'd understand that one if I was still nursing or something, but that was just weird because we're long past that stage of development. I've just been having surreal dreams that are terrifying in the dream world and when I wake up just confusing as hell.

I don't think my subconscious mind is trying to tell me something but who knows. Maybe it is and it is that I should be afraid of mislabled food packages or something.

No comments: