roses

roses

Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Monday Menu.



Sorry this is a day late. Life has thrown me a curve ball. I spent yesterday sick. Today I was out running errands and at a doctor's appointment to resolve the issue causing me to feel so unwell. And tomorrow, I have to take Cuddle Bear to a dentist appointment. One of the things I had scheduled for today got rescheduled to Thursday. So, I am just kinda doing all the things all at the same time.

I don't know how well you can read my writing here. But, as always, I am going to write up my list below.

Sunday 2/5
Breakfast: Eggs, toast, etc.
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Pizza

Monday 2/6
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Soup & salad
Dinner: Hamburgers with fixings & carrot salad

Tuesday 2/7
Breakfast: Waffles
Lunch: Out
Dinner: Kielbasa, egg noodles & peas

Wednesday 2/8
Breakfast: Eggs, toast, etc.
Lunch: Out
Dinner: 1 pot pasta with meatballs & salad

Thursday 2/9
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: Beef stew with dumplings

Friday 2/10
Breakfast: Waffles
Lunch: salad
Dinner: chicken nuggets with spinach puffs (kids)/ indian chicken and rice (adults)

Saturday 2/11
Breakfast: Eggs, toast, etc.
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Tacos

I am seriously considering trying out a few recipes from the vegetarian cookbook that I won in the silent auction at the meeting of the spinning guild last month. It has some really great ones from india and inspired by indian cuisine. I am not entirely sure what I want to do yet. I will, however, post about it.

Tacos are going to be made using the crockpot method for cooking the meat. The one pot pasta is going to feature meatballs made from italian sausage. And my goal with the beef stew and dumplings is to actually get my dumplings right and have them be appetizing rather than a doughy, repulsive mass. Fortunately, I have my Aunts' cookbook. They have a great recipe in there. I may get it right this time. There is always hope, right?

No comments: