roses

roses

Sunday, January 08, 2017

As an aside ...

A part of me feels a bit foolish that I am sitting here using pen and paper to organize everything when I have the wonderful resources of the internet and technology at my fingertips. Am I really a Luddite? I honestly don't know.

In other news, Beloved bought me a pair of Skullcandy headphones. I couldn't figure out why they weren't working right. Then he showed me that I had to have the cord plugged in until it clicked.

Yep, you read that right, I was stymied by a damn cord.

I fear for when my phone gets upgraded. With my luck, I'll hit the wrong button and nuke Alaska or fire off some orbital cannon and burn my text message into some poor farmer field. Because, firing death rays into corn field to ask someone to pick up a gallon of milk is an actual risk in the future, I am sure.

HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR STEAK DONE? (image from Fallout?)

No comments: