roses

roses

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Well, the boy, hubby, and I survived yet another holiday gathering with my side of the family. Generally, things went well. My parents surprised the living daylights out of me by giving me a sewing machine. It was a complete surprise. As my mother needs hers back, I suppose it can be short of nothing but awesome that my sister in law and I were given sewing machines. My grandparents and extended family all seemed to be doing well.

Even though I feel some anger and a measure of resentment towards my grandmother and one of my aunts, I do wish them well. I'm trying to root out the anger and resentment, so that the last few years that I have with my grandmother still walking the earth won't be filled with that. I won't go father along that line of thought because it just gets depressing.

Tonight, we have a big get together at my husband's grandmother's house. I'm hoping it all goes well. I'd be posting up some kind of cute christmas/yule picture of my son, but I don't have the foggiest clue how to do that. So... I've searched the interwebz and found this for your pleasure! Happy Holidays!

No comments: