roses

roses

Monday, January 06, 2020

Monday Menu, week of Jan 6,2020

I fell out of the habit of posting weekly menus and stuff about the middle of last year. My depression got really bad for a while there and I just gave up on blogging. I'm going to do my best to fix this. I'm still battling depression right now, but I am doing better than I was a few months ago. It seems that light therapy actually does work.

Sunday: Pizza
Monday: Burgers & salad
Tuesday: Tacos / Taco salad -or- breakfast for dinner (depending which I have the energy for)
Wednesday: Meatloaf and salt potatoes
Thursday: Pork chop fajitas (I have boneless pork chops I can slice up for this.)
Friday: Mongolian beef and riced cauliflower
Saturday: Chili (this was going to be curried chickpea stew, but that recipe didn't work out right)

No comments: