roses

roses

Friday, April 28, 2017

LARP stuff.

In the game I presently play in, I play a fae character. She is gradually going insane / regressing. When she first showed up on scene, she is more like a weird adult. That was because the 'adult' part of her brain was more in charge, but in the light of her rather ... depressing life, she is letting the 'fairy/child' out more.

I am reflecting this in a combination of things. One is that her mannerisms are moving towards those of a young child. The other is that I'm going to incorporate stuff a small child would like into my costuming and props.

Here's my hair for tonight. I'm trying to decide how I should adjust costuming. Pink t-shirt and denim jumper seems like a good idea, but I'm not sure.



Around the crown braid are a mix of flower clips, flower embellished bobby pins, and a few faux rosebuds just woven into the braid. At the approximate center of the hair style, there is a bow off of a box of Godiva chocolates that I turned into a hair bow for this character.

I also need to work on her little bag of supplies that she carries. It is goign to be a recursive bag of holding with an adjustable sized hole in the top where you could theoretically put a whole body (or a car) into this thing. but because of its magical nature, the bag doesn't get heavier and remains the size of a small child's purse.

No comments: