roses

roses

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Long day.

I'd like to say that I accomplished a lot today but I don't feel like I did. I knit a few more rows on the kerchief that I am making. I managed to keep the kitchen clean despite making meals (dishes are not my friend). The kids played relatively well. We even went outside for a little while in the afternoon.

Right now, however, I feel like I am about as useful as a bump on a log. I am more then a little upset with this writer's block that I'm struggling with. I don't know what to do about this contest for Amazon. I keep trying to put together a pitch for my novel and it keeps coming out like garbage. It makes me want to pull my hair out with frustration, to be painfully honest.

I am somewhat dreading tomorrow. I have two appointments back to back. I worry that I am going to be late to the second and that this will be problematic. I suppose, however, that is life and if I'm late, then I will be late. I will do my best to keep a cheerful outlook on all of this.

Look for the positives and all that. Who knows how well this is going to work out.

No comments: