roses

roses

Sunday, June 08, 2008

from teh interwebz

Leave a comment and tell me something you dislike about me that you would not normally tell me. In return I will:

A) tell you why I friended you,
B) associate you with something - fandom, a song, a color, a photo, etc.,
C) tell you something I like about you,
D) tell you a memory I have of you,
E) ask something I've always wanted to know about you,
F) tell you my favorite user pic of yours,
G) in return, you must post this in your LJ, but only if you want to.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

yeah, it's not LiveJournal and I don't exactly have a friends list going on, but I'm curious.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...can't do it, sorry.... really, can't think of anything... then again...nah. Not annoying. You're not perfect, but if you were, I'd be running the other direction screaming, so that's good... Err, aha! Something annoying, even if I find it amusing most times... Sometimes (most times) you know me better than I know myself.

And no, it's not going in my LJ, I'm just doing this because I'm bored and too gucky to sleep. Again. I hate muggy weather some years.

The Wife said...

the heck with this friending thing because i'm not even entirely sure how to do that. LOL

a) n/a, see above! :)
b) bloodstone and jasper
c) you've a great sense of humor.
d) you staring at me as i stood on a chair and was balancing myself on the top of my dresser to hang something up on the wall of my dorm room, saying "I don't think this is going to work."
e) how the heck do you manage *not* to get ticked off with your hair and cut it all off when the weather get's hot?
f) i don't know. :P

and the live journal/blogger this is optional, heck, don't bother if you don't want to. :)