roses

roses

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hmm...

Life is beginning to hand me interesting little things again.

As I said a few nights ago, the gods are up to something. Fortunately today, it was a downpour (my poor little rosebush and my strawberry plant desperately needed it) and a surprisingly affectionate husband after a long and difficult day at work. And, as odd as it may sound, I think I needed that in the face of all of this stress going on with our new place and what not.

I still can't help feeling anxious about it all, but for lack of any better expression, I now feel somewhat comforted. Heck, even the baby waking up to smile at me as I put a blanket over him to keep him warm in spite of a cool breeze served to bring me comfort when I've been feeling anxious today.

If I was only able to get Stormcrow on the phone. I love the sound of his laugh and it'd be good to talk to him. Ah well, I'll hopefully catch him on the phone soon. He's a smart guy and I think he may have a few ideas that could help hubby and I find our way out of this mess. Right now, I think we can use all the ideas we can get.

On a slightly different note, I think I may have found a new witch to correspond with. I've read a little bit of her blog and I've got to say that Carol of the Woods seems to be some one that I'd love to share a cup of tea and a sunny afternoon with. Warmth just pours out of her writing style and I think that's just lovely. It all just reminds me that I do need to actively make myself open up and seek some new friends. Perhaps we'll correspond, perhaps I'll just admire her blog. Either way, I'm delighted to have met her in some fashion via the interwebz.

No comments: