roses

roses

Saturday, May 19, 2007

just for my hubby...

I love you.

I don't know what I'd do with out you.

You really are the best thing to ever happen to me.

I miss you when you are away, even if it's for a little while.

I'm still crazy about you, even when we both have a bad day.

I don't mind that you fold the laundry differently then I do. I need to get over my neurosis.

I'm proud of how hard you work to support us. Let's be honest, your paycheck keeps the lights on.

I want you to be happy and to feel loved.

I hope that your boss and you can figure out how to get you some vacation time before the baby is born so that you get to enjoy the last little while before junior makes his arrival. You know, the two of us with out having to employ a baby sitter for the night.

I love you more then I have words, even when I feel like I'm going crazy.

I can't see my life with out you in it. That's how Mom told me I'd know I picked the right one.

No comments: