roses

roses

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Yep, I'm up on my soap box again.

I suppose I'll apologize to the however many close friends that I have just offended with my rant immediately prior to this post. I had to get it off my chest before I exploded. As in, before I literally spontaneously combusted.

I'll be posting another bit of vitriolic spewing after I eat my dinner. I may not have a working computer at the moment, but I have access to my husband's computer and the internet at my command. I've also got several weeks worth of fury, laughter, and deep thought to share with you. I figure get the angry stuff over with now. Then I can do the fun and "awww, how cute!" things next.

Anybody else, you may want to hang on to your seat. I'm a bit of a tornado at times and I think I've just reached F5 status over a few issues.

No comments: