roses

roses

Monday, February 12, 2024

This week's Menu

It has been five years of food logging and I can't stand it anymore. I'm just making carb appropriate menus for myself and doing my best to keep track of things that way. Food logging kicks up my anxiety over am I eating more than I should compared to the rest of the family. It puts me in the mental place that my anorexia lives and I fall into binge-starve habits. I can't do it anymore. So, I am going to plan my menu for myself and may be post pics of meals that I think came out especially well. 

A part of me says I should bust out the good china as a motivational thing but having an awkward teen washing the dishes, I think I'm going to stick with my daily wear dishes. And I'm going down a plate size to a salad plate for meals. Despite what you see here, I'm actually drinking half-caff coffee and it's generally only one cup a day. And my tea consumption is a bit higher than this looks. I figure because tea has half the caffeine of coffee, I can do that with out a negative consequence. The only challenge to all of this is my daily exhaustion and such because of my sleep problems. The CPAP has helped, but not enough.

Day Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Sun yogurt with
granola
coffee
pb&j
diet tea
pizza
diet soda
Mon yogurt
coffee
granola
pb&j
diet tea
hamburgers
coffee
Tues yogurt
coffee
granola
leftovers
flavored
water
tacos/ taco
salad
diet soda
Wed yogurt
coffee
granola
chicken -
tomato salad
diet tea
meatloaf
cheesy
potatoes
diet soda
Thurs yogurt
granola
coffee
leftovers
water
chicken
fingers/fish
tea
Fri yogurt
coffee
granola
chicken -
tomato salad
tea
sandwich
night
tea
Sat yogurt
granola
coffee
roast beef
sand.
tea
take out
diet soda

No comments: