roses

roses

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's day (non commercialized)

 Friendly reminder. Valentine was murdered for marrying to Roman soldiers. He should be the patron saint of the lgbtq+ community but certain parties can't have that. And that's just not profitable. So let's make it all about candy, cards, condoms, and carnal lust. On Ash Wendsday at that.

Pardon me while I laugh. Because if I can't laugh, I'm going to be screaming from the roof tops that lust isn't love and buying flowers doesn't mean that they really love you no matter how expensive they are, they're just a means to trying to get in your pants.

This is a love bomb free zone. I will shoot down all high flyers who think they can love bomb me into giving them what they want. I've been doing it since out of an abusive relationship. I will continue to do it gleefully. Remember Cupid is armed with an arrow and roses have thorns.

No comments: