roses

roses

Saturday, November 23, 2019

NaBloPoMo 23

Thanksgiving break is in four days. I am not prepared. The kids want to go visit cousins and I'm having a hard time getting a hold of people. I just wish that Thanksgiving wasn't a thing this way I didn't have to worry about what food I can eat and if I make a special dish for myself that everyone's going to love it and I get a few bites at best of what I had planned to eat for my carb load for that meal.

I am struggling to keep up with housework. Some of this is my seasonal affective disorder. Some of this is my attempting to finish a novel this month. Most of it is the fact that I look at the sheer volume of housework that needs done, this meme has been my brain. I'm exhausted and depressed. I just don't have the spoons for everything I want to do and I don't know how I'm going to get any handmade yule presents done this year. I have been struggling for ideas. I hate to say it,but I think this is going to be a year where we are buying.




No comments: