roses

roses

Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday Menu: Week of 1/28/18

It's a typical Monday afternoon here. My boys are arguing. The kitchen has a pile of dishes to be washed and laundry is waiting to be folded. But, I'm not going to argue because it is a good day. I've got my kids and my Beloved. I've a home to live in and the blessings of our belongings. I'm thankful for what we have. Even if the kids are making me grind my teeth. Because the alternative is horrifying to me. (I've been having some dark thoughts today when I'm not busy. The solution is to be more busy, right?)



Date Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Sun Donuts sandwiches /
leftovers
pizza
Mon Waffles Kids: school
Hubby: pad thai bowl
Me: leftovers
hamburgers
carrot salad
fries
Tues Cereal Kids: school
Hubby: peanut chicken bowl
Me: soup
pulled pork tacos
salsa & fixings
mexican rice
Wed Waffles Kids: school
Hubby: pulled pork
sandwich, hard boiled
egg & chips
Me: taco salad
ham loaf, roasted
potatoes &
garlic green beans
Thurs Cereal Kids: sandwiches & chips
Hubby: roast chicken,
potatoes, & green beans
Me: leftovers
mu shu chicken
wraps & celery,
carrot & cucumber
salad
Fri Eggs & toast Kids: sandwiches & carrot
sticks
Hubby: leftovers
Me: sandwich & salad
Pork korma, naan,
& rice pilaf
Kids: ham sandwich
& veggies
Sat french toast leftovers chicken & biscuits

No comments: