roses

roses

Friday, March 07, 2014

Ugh.

Image from Here
I was having a good afternoon, then the boys started fighting and my right side started to hurt. It had been feeling a bit achey for a few days now and I figured that I had picked something up the wrong way. Now, I feel like someone has landed a solid punch in the area of my right ovary. I deduce that I had a minor ovarian cyst that just popped.

I am on one hand thankful that it popped now when it was fairly small. Having lived through having an ovarian cyst the size of a small orange, I really don't care to repeat the experience. At the same time, however, I don't enjoy feeling like I have been randomly punched in the side. Some days, I think I am going to reincarnate as a male to avoid the experience and then I realize that with how my luck goes on those days, I'd probably come back as a male seahorse.

No comments: