roses

roses

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sweater in progress.

So, the lake effect snow machine is going full force. We've got flakes about the size of quarters and dimes coming down outside. I have spent my day indoors. Partly because I really don't want to be out in the cold and partly because I've been working on a sweater for Snuggle Bug. I have the front and the back panels done.
 Front panel.
Back panel.

I'll be making the sleeves out of the green yarn that I used for the outside round. I have really enjoyed using this yarn that my MiL gave me. Her reasoning was since she didn't have the time to make the boys sweaters this year, I could use the yarn to do so. It's part of the reason why I haven't been making squares for the last two months. I've also been working on finishing up Yule gifts.

Next week, I'll be posting up pictures of the boys in their new sweaters. I'm pretty sure that Snuggle Bug is going to like his. Cuddle Bear tried his on after I finished it and was kind of indifferent to it. I still wrapped it up and I'll be putting it under the tree for him. I'll try to write up the directions for how I made the sweaters next week.

No comments: