roses

roses

Sunday, December 29, 2013

My brain feels like jello.

What ever this bug that the kids have is, it is not making me happy. I have thoughts slip away like fish that you're trying to grab and my whole body aches. I am reconsidering the cup of coffee I had this morning. I don't think it did much to wake me up. I also think that it is part of the reason why my stomach feels unhappy.

I want to work on the list of articles that I have waiting on Helium but I just don't feel up to it. I'm hoping that after a quick nap, I may feel better. Aside from that, I think that ginger ale and chicken broth are going to be my new best friends. I would really like to feel better in the immediate future, as in with in the next few hours. I have a huge pile of laundry to put away, a sink full of dishes to wash, and grocery shopping to do. I don't have time to feel like this.

Ah well, thankfully it is the weekend. Beloved has been doing a lot to help out with the kids. Cuddle Bear seems to be feeling better. He kept breakfast down and appears to be doing well with lunch. It may be that this evening he will be up for having something a touch more substantial for dinner.

Looking at the pot roast in the fridge, I don't trust that it is still good. I think I will be getting rid of that. Food poisoning on top of this virus would be hellish. I had something else that I wanted to mention but I simply can not recall it. Oh well, such is life. I'll catch up with y'all later.

No comments: