roses

roses

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Wow! I'm actually learning how to do this stuff!

For the first time ever, I made a web-page on my own! I'm feeling quite thrilled and proud of myself. I'd been scared to try for a few years. With the fact that I'm starting a business on the internet, I needed to have a web-page. At first, I tried to make one using Geocities. It came out ok, but I couldn't link to it on Keen, where I'm running my business.

I asked my busy husband to help me move the page to Keen. In the midst of his being busy with work and trying to get himself ready for the baby, I realized this morning, it would be better if I took some steps to try to make this page myself. So... I gave it a shot and it actually came out ok. If you look at the section that begins "Meet Your Reader" ... well... I did that!!

I'm feeling *so* proud of myself right now. :) I just thought I'd share that little bit of happiness with all of you before I go rummage around to find my notes on the baby shower.

...

Of course, I wrote down notes! I've been forgetting what I went to get out of the fridge as I'm opening the thing up! If I don't write notes, I'll just have a vague blur for a recollection of the baby shower! And I thought that the forgetfulness to this extent was just a myth... I was *so* wrong! Now... what was I going to do?

Just kidding! Be back soon!

No comments: