roses

roses

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Well, it's August.

I don't know about you guys, but it's hot as an oven here. Today, the temperature got up to almost the mid 90s and I think you can probably just wring the water out of the air. Tomorrow, it's supposed to be hotter. I'm not exactly looking forward to it. While we've got some air conditioning now, it confines me to just one room of the apartment. :P

I'm sure that some of you are wondering how I'm doing and just what the juicy details of the baby shower are. I apologize for the fact that I forgot to update here. The past week has been busy mainly in the direction of making baby clothes, when I've been awake. It's somewhat foolish, or at least I feel somewhat foolish, for how I get tired for no apparent reason right now. I understand that because I'm pregnant and it's hot out, my body is feeling more worn out by everything. I just wish that I didn't get so sleepy all the time. It's been difficult to get things done. I'd love to be able to get the dishes done and have this place cleaned up at the end of the day. I don't exactly manage that right now, however.

I may get some of the things I want to do done, like getting the mail or folding up my laundry, but others will fall by the wayside as I run out of steam. I find myself sitting at the computer looking at silly pictures or sitting and reading a book, if I'm not napping right now. Either I'm physically exhausted or I'm mentally drained. Neither work too well for accomplishing much, but I've been doing my best not to feel too guilty over it. But, that's what's been interrupting my posting recently.

I'll ramble about the baby shower in the next post. And it won't be a week until it shows up, I promise!

No comments: