roses

roses

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Update on the Job Front...

I forgot to post this earlier:

I still love the job. Though I'm getting more then a little irritated with these people I work with. I know that horse-sense isn't that uncommon!

That said... I'll continue on too kill m'dizzy brain with dopey games on yahoo ... or take a nap.

I haven't decided yet.

PS: To the gals that I've become high priestess too... yes, I am going to be blunt in here. I also hope that you see that I said I care about y'all! :) You want a peek into my brain, look here. otherwise, don't look. :)

1 comment:

omelas said...

My favorite game to pass the time is this game called Snood which I was introduced to way back in 1999. I've been playing it a lot since I ended up out of work on diability about a month ago. That and finding time to write. Of course, I get to go have a really fun MRI on Friday. Eep! Anyways thanks for your awesome feedback on my blog and article. I've loved hearing from everyone. Hope you feel better soon! Cheers! Olive.

http://circleofjoyandsorrow.blogspot.com/