roses

roses

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Blogging... or should I journal?

Well, this has recently replaced my journal. On one hand, it is a easier format for me to express my thoughts. I don't get cramps in my hands from typing quite as fast as my hand cramp when I'm writing by hand.

At the same time, it is difficult for me to preserve the memories I express here for when I'm a doddering 85 years old and suffering from Alzheimers. I won't always have the ability to pop onto a computer and look this up. So, I will probably take some time over the next few days to write in my journal.

It may lead to more things posted on the blog. I'm not sure yet. One thing I can say, I've done more "creative writing" since I've started blogging then I did before. It's allowed me to write in more then one area at the same time. Now, if I can only manage to get my math skills honed and start work on my pysics theory I'll be happy. My brain is getting more work now, so I'm not *quite* as crazy.

well... maeby. ;)

No comments: