roses

roses

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dizzy spells, apathy, and computer... yay!

I've been having horrid dizzy spells all bloody day. End result, I've been alternating between being so dizzy I have a hard time sitting upright in the chair and nausea. I'm feeling apathetic about keeping home clean.

I've such a guilt complex... if I'm ill, I feel like I need to be cleaning and making sure the home is spiffy.

"It's only dizziness... I can work through it..."

Then I nearly fall out of the chair for the ... well, umteenth time today. :P

So.. I've been using the computer to entertain me. I slept most of the day..

Oh yeah, one other fun thing, I used my last sick day today. I'm not expecting to be doing much better tomorrow. Thus I start on my unpaid leave from the school. *And* we've got to wait until Friday to schedual an appointment with the doc to see what I've gotten sick with. :p

Some days I really do despise my luck.

No comments: