roses

roses

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Quz thingy filched from hubby. :)

Comment and…

1. I’ll respond with something random I like about you.

2. I’ll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.

3. I’ll name something we should do together.

4. I’ll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).

5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.

6. I’ll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.

7. I’ll ask you something that I’ve always wondered about you.


And as I promised my husband... here's my replies to him.

1. The fact that you'll attempt to laugh at my jokes

2. Metallica's nothing else matters.

3. Take over the world. :)

4. Doctor Chicken :)

5. I'll go for clearest memory. :) You walked up behind me as I was doing some classwork in Typing class in Mr. Bellaire's rm and whispered something in my ear. I completely lost track of what I was doing and didn't hear what you said. But ... I couldn't help but close my eyes and shiver because of how wonderful your voice sounded.

6. What the hell?

7. How do you manage to put up with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. You tend to poke holes in my sillier ideas... without even saying anything.

2. 'Whiskey in the Jar'. You know why.

3. Go malling!

4. You helped me talk to the one who gave me the quilt to scare away the bad things.

5. Sitting on the carpet in your dorm room (shared with Theresa), and listening to you tell me about meditation.

6. "If I killed everyone who was stupid, I wouldn't have time to sleep."

7. .... How many times did you refrain from smacking me on the head for acting stupid/ denegrating myself?