roses

roses

Thursday, March 30, 2006

More quizzes. :)





What type of Fae are you?


Your Stripper Song Is

I'm a Slave 4 U by Britney Spears

"I'm a slave for you. I cannot hold it; I cannot control it.
I'm a slave for you. I won't deny it; I'm not trying to hide it."

You may seem shy, but you can let your wild side out when you want to!


You Are 50% Addicted to Love

Might as well face it, you're addicted to love.
You've been a fool for love many times - but are you the wiser for it?
Your needs should come first, both in and out of relationships.
Because you're the only one who can look out for yourself!





Your Personality Profile



You are sexy, powerful, and bold.

You're full of passion and energy...

Sometimes this passion has a dark side.



You feel most alive when you're seducing someone.

You never fail to get someone's attention.

Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!



Arty Kid

Whether you were a drama freak or an emo poet, you definitely were expressive and unique.

You're probably a little less weird these days - but even more talented!


Enough for now... brain is melting. :p

No comments: