roses

roses

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I refuse to rant about work!

I got severely irritated with some behavioral problems on the behalf of my coworkers and a child in the classroom today. I'm refusing to allow myself to dwell on it. Thus...

Some questions filched from: LadyCinnibar & Wiccanlily :) Thanks, girls! Now it's your turn! Ha ha! You didn't think I would do this! :) I will be posting my answers to the questions in your blogs, btw. :)

1.Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
2. Am I lovable?
3. How long have you known me?
4. When and how did we first meet?
5. What was your first impression?
6. Do you still think that way about me now?
7. What do you think my weakness is?
8. Do you think I'll get married?
9. What makes me happy?
10. What makes me sad?
11. What reminds you of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do you know me?
14. When's the last time you saw me?
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
16. Do you think I could kill someone?
17. Describe me in one word.
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger, weaker, or staying the same?
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
20. Are you going to put this on your live journal and see what I say about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) Nickname: The Sardonic One- because it's *so* you.
2) Loveable: Oh dafinitely!
3) Long Known: Mmm... we met, what was it, Dec 97, or was it already spring semester and thus 98?
4) First Meet: Err, I'll go with the lunch hall deal, I think Em introduced us.
5) First Impression: Wow. I didn't know I'd meet my double. Quickly followed by- oh lord, is she sardonic.
6) Still: Umm... yep. To a degree. Now it's got 'wise' 'snarky' and other various adjectives appended on.
7) Weakness: Dan
8) Married: Hmm... what do I say about that? Oh yeah... you're already married, and I was *there*. No way in Hell was I missing *that*.
9) Happy: Letting the air out of someone's ego.
10) Sad: Tragedies of this world - kittens hurting, losing family, arguments with said family (with a side dish of steamed in that case), etc....
11) Reminders: tarot cards, my achy toe in bad weather, swing dancing and Scottish dancing. And the Rogues!
12) Give Anything: Your own private country filled with lush and healthy land and animals.
13) How Well: Quite well, I'd hope.
14) Last Time: The day after your wedding, when I was reminded to visit Dan's folks.
15) Tell: Err, nope. I think I pretty much have blurbed every thing I want to tell you at some point or another.
16) Kill: Let's not answer this question. The back forty scares me. :D
17) Describe: Sister
18) Friendship: It's getting stronger, of course, as time goes on and adds richness and flavor to it.
19) Talk: Mmhmm. You're one of the rare few on that list I'll confess everything to. And you'll listen to.
20) Post: I'm one of the ones you snerched it from!