roses

roses

Friday, April 02, 2021

Brain still out of order.

 I'm still mixed. I'm still super anxious. And I am now really irritable, like even more so than I usually am with these. I talk to my doctor Monday. I'm kinda hoping that there's some kind of silver bullet because this game sucks and I don't like it. I am dreading a number of things that rationally I shouldn't be. It's bullshit. I keep having emotional flashbacks. I am sleeping horribly. And it's really hard to be a rational person right now. Also, fuck this weather. It is stupidly cold out but sunny. The kids are having a ball, but I NOPED out of going out there when I checked on them a minute ago. I don't feel like freezing my tits off for a few minutes of sunshine. I want this weather to settle down and be warm.

No comments: