roses

roses

Sunday, December 01, 2019

Inbound Winter Storm?

Last night, I got an alert on my phone's weather app that we were under a winter storm adivsory. It was going to go from  4 am to around 3 pm today. It's been extended to 7 pm tomorrow. It's raining right now. I don't know what that means for later today. We're mostly prepared for being stuck in the house if we get a legit winter storm. I may fill up a few pitchers with water just to be on the safe side. Thankfully, Beloved got all the shopping done yesterday despite the stores being pure chaos.

NaNoWriMo finished yesterday. My book is not finished. It is not anywhere close to finished. I don't know if I am going to get it done during Camp NaNoWriMo or if I am just going to peck at it over the next few months. Final word count for the month is 101 k. All of this started of as a stupid piece of fan fiction featuring characters I developed for a LARP. I thought it was going to finish up at 30k. I was completely wrong. I started at 20k. So, I wrote 80k over the month despite my depression and things like family responsibilities.

I have been struggling in other areas, though. I keep forgetting to update my food log for the last month. Stuff just keeps happening and I get caught up in trying to get things done. I forget to write down what I ate, but I am careful to stay within my carb limits so it isn't a complete disaster. I forgot to fill in my daily planner over the month. This makes two months now that I've done this. Beloved said that this isn't typically like me. Usually, I am right on top of keeping things organized and keeping my records. I've been really depressed over the last few months. Not to the point of suicidal thoughts but it's been hard.

No comments: