roses

roses

Friday, December 22, 2017

Reaction guy thing.

I'm making stuff for people at the last minute. Because someone I know tends to have two reactions at work, I made them a peg doll I call reaction guy. Great for constant interruptions.

 The top image is the LOLWUT? reaction. The bottom image is the NO!! FU! reaction. I'm pretty sure the recipient is going to laugh their ass off over this. It is all drawn SO badly. But it adds to the humor of it.

Reaction guy, your real life meme!

In other news, I'm sick as a dog right now. I caught the kid's cold and I feel pretty awful. We haven't decorated for yule because this place is a disaster. I'm sticking with the line I drew in the sand: no decorating until this place is clean. I'm exhausted. I'm going to go work on my scrap granny square. I'm almost down to the bottom of my basket of scrap balls of yarn. It is a task that doesn't require too much thought and if I fall asleep in the middle, I don't feel too badly about it.

No comments: