roses

roses

Sunday, December 31, 2017

g'bye 2017

The year ends just as it began, with me sick as a dog. And depressed. At least, I have a much better care team now on the psychiatric stuff and this time I haven't landed my butt in the hospital because I've been that sick.

My mp3 player is dead. I thought it was a balled up handkerchief when I was putting laundry into bags. It went through the wash. It is now a wee little paper weight. I'm really disappointed with myself over this. I suppose this is why Flamehair basically dropped an mp3 player that was on clearance into my lap as I was shopping today. I didn't get it because I said to myself "I can play music on my phone and I've already got an mp3 player that's charging at home." Little did I know that the mp3 player is non functional. But, I still have Spotify on my phone, so I'm good.

I made something to send off 2017. It summarizes my feelings pretty well, to be honest.


No comments: